Platform: 1.5 and up
Date Published: May 30, 2013
App Version: 1.31
Author: Optime Software
Are you tired of playing chess games that look like they were designed for a Commodore 64 instead of today's smartphones? We've got the antidote for you. Chess Free is the best looking chess game available for Android, and best of all - it's free!
Chess Free supports both 1 player and 2 player gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent.
Chess Free offers a host of exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and exciting sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Outstanding AI engine with configurable difficulty level
* Board rotation for two player games
* Undo function
* Automatic save when you get a phone call or exit the application
Chess Free is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising.
1010! is an engaging and addictive puzzle game with simple, line-building gameplay. It's free, easy to master and the peMore...
Blendoku 2 is a game about colors. Are you a color master? Color virtuoso? Are colors the reason you get up in tMore...
* Awarded with best 'Educational Value' award for kids of age 0-5 by the magazine 'Education'* Number 1 in the KMore...
Named one of “The 12 Best Games on iPhone” - KotakuDrop 7 is deceptively simple, hypnotically fun, and offerMore...
Emoji War welcomes you to the battlefield,You are a very hungry emoji, wandering around and eating smaller emojiMore...
The App Stores most user friendly Sudoku game, for FREE!Features:- Unlimited Sudokus in 4 different difficulMore...