Platform: 4.0.3 and up
Date Published: March 2, 2017
App Version: 2.0
The Dragon Games have arrived at Ever After High, and along with it, lots of darling BABY DRAGONS! Hatch your dragon eggs into living, breathing, fun-loving companions to care for and train for the Dragon Games! COLLECT enough stamps to unlock a new FREE baby dragon--Brushfire!
1. Get one baby dragon for FREE! Discover four more dragons, each with her own special accessories!
2. Baby dragons need lots of LOVE and attention. Feed and play with your baby dragon to keep her healthy and HAPPY.
3. Reach level 10 to RIVER RAFT with your baby dragon!
4. DRESS UP your dragon with cute accessories, skin patterns and magical auras! DECORATE your dragon's camp with fun animated decorations and furniture.
5. Practice FLIGHT TRAINING and fire breathing and earn gems to purchase enchanting new outfits and accessories for your pet.
6. Send your dragons on ADVENTURES in the land of Ever After and earn rewards to help you level up faster.
Ever After High: Baby Dragons requests access to your photos so you can save adorable pictures of your baby dragons!
Inspired by the Netflix movie, Dragon Games, welcome to Ever After High: Baby Dragons!
Please Note: This app is free-to-play but some items can also be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases through your device settings.
Saddle up for adventure with Twilight Sparkle & friends!After being locked away in the moon for centuries, NMore...
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN!From the writers of The Simpsons, comes the city building game that lets you create More...
Police Scanner 5-0 brings you more than 5,000 police, fire, rescue and other radio feeds over 3G or WiFi. You can searchMore...
Run, jump, smash, and slide into new levels and adventures with Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Tweety Bird, and other Looney TMore...
Itâs "GO" time! Take a ride on the Reading Railroad. Buy Boardwalk. Go directly to Jail. Buy, sell, anMore...
Dash. Collect. Die. Repeat.A deceptively simple game about timing. From the makers of One More Line---------More...