Rating: Rated 4+
Platform: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Date Published: Feb 15, 2017
App Version: 1.12.7
Language(s): English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
Optimized for iOS:
- iPhone 5 or above recommended
- iPad 3 or above recommended
- iPad Mini 2nd Generation or above recommended
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
Return to Isla Nublar with the creators of the smash hit Jurassic Park™ Builder for your next adventure: Jurassic World™: The Game, the official mobile game based on this summer’s epic action-adventure. Bring to life more than 150 colossal
dinosaurs from the new film and challenge your opponents in earth-shaking battles. Construct the theme park of tomorrow in this unrivaled build-and-battle dinosaur experience.
In order to build a winning Battle Arena team, you’ll need to design the most efficient and effective park, one that will allow your dinosaurs to thrive and evolve. Discover new and amazing species of dinosaurs by acquiring surprise-filled card packs. Join Owen, Claire and your favorite characters from the film as, daily, you feed and genetically enhance your dinosaurs. Now that the park is open, it’s time to make Jurassic World™ your own!
In Jurassic World™ The Game you will:
* Defy the laws of science as you COLLECT, HATCH & EVOLVE more than 150 unique dinosaurs!
* CONSTRUCT & UPGRADE iconic buildings & lush landscapes inspired by the film.
* CHALLENGE opponents from around the world in earth-shaking BATTLES!
* INTERACT with characters from the film as you navigate exciting new storylines & thrilling missions!
* ENHANCE your experience with Hasbro® Brawlasaurs™ toys – scan each toy dinosaur & battle with it directly in the game!
* CHOOSE from multiple card packs; each can bring a special dinosaur to life!
* EARN daily rewards such as coins, DNA & other essential resources.
- Jurassic World The Game offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- The user will be asked to login to his iTunes account (if not already) prior to the purchase.
- The payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- We also mention there that subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of service can be found at http://legal.ludia.net/mobile/terms_black.php
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
Like us on Facebook for fan giveaways, the latest news and updates! (facebook.com/jurassicworldthegame)
Jurassic World™ is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All rights reserved.
Please note: Jurassic World™: The Game is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
Join the action in one of the ultimate RPG adventure games and fight alongside your heroes in the battle against the DevMore...
Ding... the pilot has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign! Things are going to get dicey! Whoa Ho! Someone left the engiMore...
Design, decorate, and personalize the home of your dreams with the #1 FREE home design game! Cozy country cabin, or modeMore...
Tah-Daaah! This weekend, Charlotte will throw a super fun pajama party for her birthday celebration! And you are allMore...
My Free Zoo has a similar feel to Upjers other popular tycoon management game My Fantastic Park. The game is free to plaMore...
Grab two slices of bread and your favorite meats, veggies, and cheeses. It’s time for lunch, and sandwiches are on theMore...