Rating: Rated 4+
Platform: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Date Published: Oct 17, 2009
App Version: 2.6.2
Language(s): Language: English
Author: FlipSide5, Inc.
Touch4 is the easiest to use and most fun 4-in-a-row game on the planet!
“Touch4 is a fun, free app that lets you play the classic game....Gameplay is simple but satisfying, and Touch4 offers ample customization options, everything from different-size game boards to multiple AI skill levels.”
“4 out of 5 Stars”
Connect the same four color chips in a row to win. Play multiple levels and be challenged playing this game or play against a friend.
- Now with peer-to-peer gaming over Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in iPhone OS 3.0!!
- Multi-player support over the INTERNET via WiFi, EDGE or 3G!
- Multi-player WiFi support over your WiFi LOCAL NETWORK!
- Send Instant Messages to your opponent
- 3 board sizes and 3 computer levels
- Undo, Hint and see Last Move Made supported!
- Saves wins and losses against every opponent including network and internet opponents!
- Accelerometer support; turn upside-down and watch the chips fall out the top!
- Auto-save feature to answer a phone call or check email during a game!
- See the country where your internet opponent is playing!
- Great graphics, sounds and user interface!!
- Displays ads after 6 minutes.
- Paid version does not contain ads.
APPLE AWARD WINNERLetterpress is the fun, elegantly designed word game where you battle players across the globe. ThMore...
The classic bubble shooter that you used to play, remastered in all aspects to enjoy it again as the first day!NMore...
An intriguing traditional Italian card game, played for centuries and loved by every-age players! Easy but challenging: More...
"The best puzzle game on the App Store."What's the difference between Trainyard and Express? In the full game thMore...
[ Special Details ]- Various chess horses and chess boards- Various difficulty level supported by outstanding AIMore...
Everybody loves it! Find the difference game! Let's find the different spots and touch them! There are 5 difMore...