Rating: Rated 4+
Platform: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Date Published: Mar 02, 2017
App Version: 4.7
Language(s): Language: English
Author: DORALOGIC LTD
Chess is #1 popular game in the world. According to FIDE, about 600 million people play chess and it is the most widespread game on the planet.
"The Game of Chess is not merely an idle amusement; several very valuable qualities of the mind, useful in the course of human life, are to be acquired and strengthened by it, so as to become habits ready on all occasions..."
(Benjamin Franklin, scientist)
- HD graphics for iPhone 5 and the new iPad retina display
- 5 levels of difficulty
- hint option to find out the best next move
- play either white or black
- play against the computer or a friend
- 2D and 3D themes for chess pieces
- unlimited ability to undo moves
- AI quick response time
- time control (5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes)
- animated moves
- highlight legal moves
- easy to use interface design
- ability to go back to any previous position in the game
- auto-save when exit or phone ring
- view captured pieces
- full game history with chess notation
- change the appearance of the board
- ability to listen music in background
Play one of the oldest and most enjoyable games in the world!
Have fun with this great classic: Dominoes! create private matches and play with your friends, try to defeat your opponeMore...
Take no prisoners and protect your King at all costs! Brought to you by the makers of Words with Friends, Chess with FriMore...
Free to Fit! is an amazing block puzzle game with a simple rule. But it's really a distinctive block puzzle game.More...
Bingo City is a famous online bingo, Vegas SLOT and Video poker games for mobile and tablets. Play BINGO and FREE SLOT gMore...
"Guess Who?" is a simple deductive and pedagogic game. It is designed for the entire family from 4 years to 90. Goals isMore...
Sudoku is now available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad - with a level of gameplay never seen before in the AppStore! More...
- It is a popular chess game, easy to learn yet hard to master. - It is well-known over the world since many years aMore...
Are you tired of playing chess games that look like they were designed for a Commodore 64 instead of today's smartphonesMore...