Rating: Rated 4+
Platform: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Date Published: Mar 02, 2017
App Version: 4.7
Language(s): Language: English
Author: DORALOGIC LTD
Chess is #1 popular game in the world. According to FIDE, about 600 million people play chess and it is the most widespread game on the planet.
"The Game of Chess is not merely an idle amusement; several very valuable qualities of the mind, useful in the course of human life, are to be acquired and strengthened by it, so as to become habits ready on all occasions..."
(Benjamin Franklin, scientist)
- HD graphics for iPhone 5 and the new iPad retina display
- 5 levels of difficulty
- hint option to find out the best next move
- play either white or black
- play against the computer or a friend
- 2D and 3D themes for chess pieces
- unlimited ability to undo moves
- AI quick response time
- time control (5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes)
- animated moves
- highlight legal moves
- easy to use interface design
- ability to go back to any previous position in the game
- auto-save when exit or phone ring
- view captured pieces
- full game history with chess notation
- change the appearance of the board
- ability to listen music in background
Play one of the oldest and most enjoyable games in the world!
Catch the crib! Play the App Store’s top rated cribbage online with your friends or anyone in the world! With fluid acMore...
Checkers - a board game that does not need special representation, as well as, for example, the game of chess, backgammoMore...
One-button soccer game! So dumb it's fun.Winner of 'Best Multiplayer Game' IMGA award"Soccer Physics is More...
Here comes new BRAIN TEASERS from the maker of Block!, Pipe Lines : Hexa & Words Crush: Hidden Word!.Roll ThMore...
Sudoku is now available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad - with a level of gameplay never seen before in the AppStore! More...
YAHTZEEÂ® - the classic dice game is now free to play with family and friends, and impossible to resist! More...