Rating: Rated 4+
Platform: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Date Published: Dec 08, 2016
App Version: 3.7
Language(s): Language: English
Author: Sesame Workshop Apps
This is an app full of fun phone calls from Elmo, which will help teach your child about healthy habits, self-confidence, and letters.
Same great Elmo Calls with a brand new look and a new set of features, including even more fun calls! Now easier for kids to find and replay favorite calls. Plus, an improved Grown-ups section for accessing, favoriting, scheduling and adding calls.
Pick up the phone, Elmo’s calling! Receive video calls, audio calls, and voice mail from Sesame Street’s own furry, red monster. Or, give him a call yourself! With Elmo Calls you can laugh, play, and sing with Elmo!
• Receive audio and video calls from Elmo, or dial Elmo yourself.
• Receive voicemail from Elmo regularly and listen to the messages any time.
• See live video of yourself in the corner of the screen while you’re chatting with Elmo.
• Grown-ups can activate calls or schedule calls for a variety of situations, such as time to wake up! (more calls for going to the doctor, bath time and learning to potty available with additional call packs)
"Elmo Calls" encourages children to engage in imaginative play, practice listening skills and sing songs with Elmo! This app also fosters self-confidence by encouraging children to celebrate important life moments, such as visiting the doctor, going to the potty and learning the alphabet!
The Sunny Day Sampler Call Pack comes with your purchase of Elmo Calls. This pack includes 13 fun-filled calls for you and your child to enjoy right away! For even more calls, download "Playdate with Elmo" for FREE, plus you can buy additional Call Packs easily right within the app:
• Firsts and Celebrations: Special calls for special days. Elmo calls you during big events, such as your birthday!
• Elmo is Proud of You: You're proud of your achievements and so is Elmo!
• Feelings: Everybody has feelings and Elmo can call you to share and talk about those feelings.
• ABCs: Saying your ABCs is fun! It’s even more fun with Elmo!
• Special Visits: Elmo wants to talk about your special plans for today.
• Holidays: Holidays are fun to celebrate and Elmo wants to celebrate with you!
• You Can Do It!: No matter what you're learning, whether its your ABCs or using the potty, Elmo wants to cheer you on.
• Sing with Elmo!: Elmo sings for you! You can sing along or just listen.
• Happy Habits: Healthy habits are more fun when you do them with Elmo.
• Laugh with Elmo: Elmo just wants to say hi!
• Playdate with Elmo: Play and pretend with Elmo! (FREE)
• Please allow Push Notifications to receive scheduled calls from Elmo!
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
IDEO is a human-centered design and innovation firm ranked independently among the ten most innovative companies in the world. Learn how our team of child-development experts, veteran toy designers and interaction designers approach the creation of award-winning kid apps at www.ideotoylab.com.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments or need help, please contact us at: email@example.com or ElmoCalls@ideo.com.
~> Plan Your Baby’s Birthday! Care, Dress Up, Bake Cakes, Open Gifts - Lots to Do!~> Arts & Craft ActiviMore...
Everyone loves the cute pet. Our spa specialises in making-up for pets, so if you love your pets, please bring him tMore...
Best Coloring Book for kids to play. Most unique and realistic way to coloring on iPad and iPhone. More than 5,000,000 kMore...
~~> MEOW! These mommy cats are pregnant and need YOUR love and care!~~> Join these beautiful cats on their excMore...
Become a dentist and take care of your favorite Christmas patients: Santa Claus, Ms. Claus, and many more characters!!More...
Why those adorable babies are crying? Oh, because they are hungry!How about being a considerate mother to look aMore...