Rating: Rated 4+
Platform: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Date Published: Nov 30, 2016
App Version: 1.4
Language(s): Language: English
Author: FIVE BITS, INC.
Our friend loves to eat. Exercise? Eh…not so much. And as you can see he’s a bit, well…overweight. Actually, he’s 507 lbs.
Alright, so he’s pretty fat. Did we mention he loves to eat?
The thing is – he wants to get fit! To do that he needs your help.
So be prepared to:
• Get your friend out of bed, and do some physical activities.
• Get him running on the treadmill, lifting weights, or maybe jumping rope and boxing.
• Make sure he gets enough food after the workout, and a good night's sleep to recover his stamina.
• And please – don't forget to have fun!
Other features include:
• Exercise tracking with HealthKit, so if you exercise in real life, your friend will lose weight in the game as well.
• Funny costumes for your friend, such as a basketball player, clown, soldier and more.
• Stunning graphics that make playing the game fun each time you pick up your phone.
• Share your friend's best moments and progress as he keeps losing weight!
Dare to take the challenge? Develop that perfect exercise diet that will really help your friend shed the pounds.
Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU customize your POU?Do you have what it takes to take care More...
Can you start with an simple Ferris Wheel and turn it into a World Class Theme Park?****************************More...
The #1 RPG in over 25 countries worldwide!ZENONIA® 5: Wheel of DestinyThe Definitive Action RPG Returns!More...
Help give the Summer Girl a makeover. Start off in the Spa, then do her Make-Up and finally help her pick out the perfecMore...
Pick your favorite breed and live the life of a Stray Cat! Survive in a massive city filled with dangerous dogs, feisty More...
Habbo – Chatting, Role playing , Craft and Trade in an EPIC pixelated virtual world!Habbo, the EPIC social, trMore...
Hoplite is a turn-based strategy game focusing on tactical movement around small maps.More...