Rating: Rated 12+
Platform: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Date Published: Mar 02, 2017
App Version: 3.8.6
Language(s): English, Spanish
Author: Warner Bros. Entertainment
It's the game The New York Times called a "Sensation," and Cosmopolitan said "will be the best dollar you've spent." Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends' clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+ themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
9 interactive games that teach kids about sequencing, patterning, counting, adding, subtracting and etc.(Only 3 games inMore...
Can you guess the Emojis? Instant fun + simple and addictive gameplay!Try it now for FREE :-)More...
A minimalistic, beautifully designed visual puzzle game designed for the Pure Android experience.More...
*** Hundreds of fun and challenging riddles! How many can you solve? ***What gets wetter the more it dries? A tMore...
* Featured on App Store! Most Popular Word Game in 30 Countries!* Academics' Choice Smart Media AwardPictowoMore...
First -> you will fail 'cause you think it is simplethen -> you will fail 'cause you think it is hard More...
Can you guess the riddle?Riddle me this:"What comes up but never goes down?""What gets wet when drying?"More...