Rating: Rated 4+
Platform: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Date Published: Jan 10, 2017
App Version: 2.4.1
Language(s): English, French, German
Author: Asmodee Digital
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder's best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride, now on mobile version!
In addition to the exciting multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and play against live opponents from all around the world on the various boards!
With over 50 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride offers a game experience unique amongst its peers.
**Ars Technica – « Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start. »
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – ""A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans""
**Carrefour des Cultures – « The transition from the board to the digital is very successful… The best iPad board game of its category. »
**148Apps: 5 stars and selected by the editor - « The best board game adaptation on iOS so far. »
**iOS Board Games (BoardGameGeek.com): 9.5/10 – ""A fun and engaging app that offers a sleek and speedy online multiplayer system. It ranks up there with the best offerings on iOS.""
Ticket to Ride includes :
• Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride USA map with original artwork in full high resolution
• 7 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (containing 3 variants each) available in the shop in-game, with their own specificities:
· Switzerland (map)
· USA 1910 (game variants)
· Europe (map)
· Legendary Asia (map)
· India (vertical map)
· Nordic Countries (vertical map)
· Europa 1912 (game variants)
· Pennsylvania (map)
· Germany (map)
· …Extra content is added regularly!
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players.
• Multiplayer support
· Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (non-exhaustive list).
· An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents.
· Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents (can include AI players too).
· True cross-platform: players can challenge each other on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Contextual in-game notes to help you master all the maps.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame.
For more information, please visit
Find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Digital on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube !
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Languages available: English, French, German
Flow Free* is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow. Pair all coMore...
Are you tired of playing chess games that look like they were designed for a Commodore 64 instead of an iPhone? We've gMore...
Play chess in an all-new way!Chezz breaks the rules to create the fastest, most frantic new way to play the classic More...
The computer mastermind has chosen a secret code. Can you crack the code before you run out of guesses? Guess More...
SUDOKU with UNLIMITED grids at ANY TIME:- UNLIMITED: MILLIONS of grids.- ANY TIME: on or offline.- SIMPLE: iMore...
Sit back and relax with a jigsaw puzzle without the clean-up or the hassle of losing pieces! Jigsaw Puzzle provides hourMore...