Rating: Rated 4+
Platform: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Date Published: Oct 17, 2016
App Version: 1.42
Language(s): Language: English
Author: Fernando Sciessere
The 80's are back! And your memory will be challenged by this retro-style electronic game*. Repeat the sequence of tones and lights played by iMimic - it starts with a single tone and every round the sequence gets one tone longer - how far can you follow iMimic?
The faster you tap the sequence, the higher you score. Climb up the leaderboards. Collect all achievements.
• Ultra-fast touch response
• Gorgeous retro look with exclusive artwork
• High-resolution graphics optimized for Retina Display
• Realistic lights effects and sounds
• Leaderboards and achievements with Game Center
• Brag your scores and achievements on Facebook and Twitter
• Funny posts to your favorite social networks
• Universal Binary: the same app runs on iPod, iPhone, iPad and iPad mini
• Keep listening to your iTunes' songs during gameplay
• 2 chances to miss a note and retry the sequence!
• Automatic Tutor: detects when the player doesn't know how to play and shows how it is done
• Display with “turn” (machine vs player) and “chances left” indicators
• Challenge your memory even further with the new "Monochromic" gameplay
“iMimic Challenge” (InApp Purchase):
• Removes Ads
*iMimic is not endorsed by or affiliated with Milton Bradley's Simon game.
Learn to create, design, and decorate your own colorful, delicious ice pops! Be creative and make more than 1 million diMore...
Use your math skills to defend your treehouse against a hungry tomato and his robotic army in this fun action packed gamMore...
Can you help your friends out at the Shave Salon?Play the best Kids Shave Salon Spa game in the app store today!More...
Can you help clean up these Pets? Wash, scrub, cut hair, clip nails, and more!!Play the best Pet Salon & MaMore...
Play PowerVocab(TM) which is free and one of the most popular word games to build a strong vocabulary. This mobile word More...
Babies are encouraged to learn animal names and the sounds animals make through interaction with engaging animations andMore...