Rating: You must b
Platform: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Date Published: May 25, 2016
App Version: 8.1
Language(s): Language: English
Author: Tapgang Apps and Games, Inc.
"The #1 Rolling and Smoking Simulator"
Join the over 100,000 players, and beat their time!
Have you ever wanted Roll Up? Now you can here is a fun way to practice the rolling and smoking process, the iRoll Up App! Learn HOW TO ROLL UP easy!
iRoll Up uses the multi-touch and the accelerometer, to create the most realistic rolling and smoking simulation on your iPhone! iRoll Up can also be a time based game! See how fast you can roll up, play and beat your friends! Then share your scores to the world!
1. Pinch the sides
2. Pull Down to even out product
3. Use fingers to roll in the up direction
1. Drag the arrow slowly!
- Tobacco Rolling Simulator !
- Time Attack Rolling Game!
- HD Graphics make the most realistic rolling app ever!
- Cool app to show friends at parties or hanging out!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Simply use your fingers to simulate the rolling process
2. To smoke, slowly pull the arrow back to simulate inhaling
3. See how fast your can do it, and beat your friends!
Piano Flight - Crazy roller coaster!Enough to crawl on the ground and step on the tiles! It's time to take off iMore...
From the studio that brought you the hit mobile phenomenon My Singing Monsters comes a brand new game - My Mammott! NowMore...
The celebrity guessing quiz from the makers of the hit game Close Up Pics - join more than 30 million Close Ups users!More...
Love music? Can you name music artists from just a photo?"I can spend hours playing this game. I am a huge musicMore...
Enjoy with Xylophone Piano for Kids, an instrument simulator to learn musical notes and concepts in an intuitive and easMore...
Creating Dubstep has never been easier than with this app!Experience epic wobbles & massive bass drops to impresMore...
* New App Launch: Get A Bike Race of Ninja Temple: Free Racing Game HD for FREE now *"Challenging at first, but More...